We are now back open for takeaway food from Midday until 8.00pm every day! And from Wednesday 15th July our restaurant will re-open too!
You can still choose to pre-order takeaway food in advance, pay by card and then pick it up at an agreed collection time. This can be done by messaging us or by phoning us each day from Midday until 4pm, after which time it becomes too busy for staff to answer the phone whilst serving.
Orders can be placed by email, through messenger on our Facebook page or over the phone – 018907 50317. If ordering by messenger, please leave a contact number for us to reach you on, thank you.
Information for Visitors July 2020
We are delighted to be re-opening our restaurant and look forward to welcoming you all.
In light of COVID-19 and in order to protect our staff, make our visitors feel safe and adhere to government guidelines, we are implementing the following new policies in addition to our standard food hygiene procedures as of 15thJuly:
- As we are unable to operate separate entrances and exits, please be considerate to other customers and staff when entering and leaving our premises and adhere to social distancing inside and also within our outside dining areas.
- Booking to eat in our restaurant is recommended and encouraged.A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person will be required for all bookings.
- Walk-ins will be taken if tables are available in addition to booked seats.
- We will ask for the name and contact number of the lead person in your party for the Track & Trace system. Giving this information is optional, but encouraged. This information will be stored confidentially for 21 days before being destroyed appropriately. The lead person of any party will be responsible for ensuring they have the contact details of all other members of their party and all parties are responsible for ensuring that they follow government advice about mixing with people from other households.
- Our staff will be operating table service only – please don’t approach our counter for service – on entering our premises staff will show you to your booked table or available seating.
- During very busy times (such as weekends), we will need to place a 1 hour limit on table bookings.
- Only certain tables will be in use to ensure social distancing – please do not move tables without checking with staff first or presume that an empty table can be used.
- We will be using single use menus and keeping our tables clear and regularly sanitised along with our seating. Cutlery will be wrapped in disposable napkins and condiments will be sanitised between each use.
- Please regularly wash your hands during your visit as well as using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please do not visit us if you are displaying any of the recognised Corona Virus symptoms namely, a persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and or smell.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding.
We hope these steps will ensure you have an enjoyable and relaxed visit with us.